Sometimes the creative flow just isn’t there…
Know what I mean?
Creativity takee a LOT of energy, and sometimes that energy is just gone.
But there are ways to refill your creative well if it’s been depleted.
I’ve got 7 ideas for ways to reset the creativity button.
- Walking is the creative reset button.
- Studio is a state of mind and can be anywhere.
- Show up and meet inspiration halfway.
- Find the extraordinary in the ordinary.
- There is power in doing nothing.
- Share your gifts. It’s your responsibility.
- Follow your curiosity.
Which one of these will work for you? Do you have other ways to get unblocked? Let me know in the comments below.
You're invited to a special free workshop I’m hosting where I'll share how you can leverage composition, value, and color to make compelling paintings. If you missed this earlier now's the time to save your seat. You can learn more here and find a time that fits your schedule.